This directorate is responsible for the design and application of monitoring and evaluation systems for purposes of assessing the operational effectiveness of the Ministry’s strategies and interventions.
• Monitors the projects and programmes implementation of the sector.
• Evaluates the impact of the outputs and outcomes of the projects and programmes on the national economy. These activities are carried out at three levels namely; sector programme and project; through data collection and analysis, and projects inspection.
• Prepares contractors workload
• Reviews of projects’ progress reports
• Vets of contractors’ payment certificates
• Reviews of contractual claims from projects.