The Minister of Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah, on Tuesday, 30th May 2023, paid a working visit to the Central Region to inspect the progress of work on some ongoing road projects.
As part of his visit, the Minister inspected the 31.2km Assin Foso to Assin Praso road project which is completed and ready for commissioning.
See photos below;
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023