The President of the Republic of Ghana, H.E Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to commission the Tamale Interchange Project tomorrow, Tuesday, 29th March 2022.
The project was the first of ten Lots to commence under the Master Project Support Agreement (MPSA) between the Government of Ghana and the Peoples Republic of China through the Sino Hydro Corporation.
The project involved the Construction of about 1.1km of bridge and ramps Drainage works, Streetlights, and 10km of Asphalt Overlay around the interchange.
The main objective of the project is to improve the lives of the people by reducing travel time and congestion along the corridor.
The project also aimed at improving pedestrian safety around the interchange as well as reducing pollution within the Central Business District.
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins