The Minister of Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah, has paid a courtesy call on the Northern Regional Minister, Hon. Shani Alhassan Saibu, as part of his tour of the region to assess damage to road network as a result of floods caused by heavy rains.
The two held discussions focused the damaged roads and the needed interventions to restore the road network in Tamale.
Hon. Amoako-Attah assured the Regional Minister that “all affected roads would be reconstructed.”
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins