The Minister of Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah, has paid a courtesy call on the Northern Regional Minister, Hon. Shani Alhassan Saibu, as part of his tour of the region to assess damage to road network as a result of floods caused by heavy rains.
The two held discussions focused the damaged roads and the needed interventions to restore the road network in Tamale.
Hon. Amoako-Attah assured the Regional Minister that “all affected roads would be reconstructed.”
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”