Parliament Approves 150millions Euros for Peduase-Mamfe-Koforidua Road
Parliament has approved an amount of €150 million for design and build contract agreement between the Government and Messrs QGMI Construcciones E Intraestructuras Globales (QGMI) and Rango Construction Company Limited (RCCL) for the design and construction of the Peduase Mamfe-Koforidua Scenic route.
The objective of the project is to reduce travel time and vehicle operating costs in the Peduase-Mamfe-Koforidua road and the road network in its immediate environs.
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel