Parliament has approved an amount of €150 million for design and build contract agreement between the Government and Messrs QGMI Construcciones E Intraestructuras Globales (QGMI) and Rango Construction Company Limited (RCCL) for the design and construction of the Peduase Mamfe-Koforidua Scenic route.
The objective of the project is to reduce travel time and vehicle operating costs in the Peduase-Mamfe-Koforidua road and the road network in its immediate environs.
- PROPOSED TRANSPORT SECTOR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (TSIP) DDISCLOSURE OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (ESIA)FOR THE OUTPUT AND PERFORMANCE BASED ROAD CONTRACTS (OPBRC) FOR SELECTED FEEDER ROADS IN THE UPPER WEST REGION
- Police investigation clears Roads Minister of Corruption allegations
- Construction of 6 selected roads in Sekondi-Takoradi, Paa Grant Interchange starts in March 2022
- “Ensure Timely Completion of the PTC Interchange” Roads Minister urges Contractor
- Tamale Interchange 95 per cent complete