Further to the inauguration of the newly reconstituted Road Classification Committee on
September 23 2021 by the Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah, the
Committee started its work and has vetted, reclassified, and approved the following road
The new certificates for the above-listed companies are ready and will be presented to them by
Hon. Minister before the end of this year.
The Ministry wishes to inform the public that the reclassification process is on-going, all road
contractors are encouraged to pick up the necessary forms to enable them to be reclassified and to
be in good standing.
- Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 starts in September
- 5 Districts and Municipal Assemblies to benefit from 167.98KM Tamale-Yendi-Tatale Road Project
- Savelugu-Walewale road construction begins
- $15.6bn Abidjan Lagos highway: Ghana route most profitable
- Upgrading of Asikuma-Have Road Progresses Steadily