Public Announcement: Dualization of Nsawam (Kwafokrom) – Apedwa Junction Road Project
The Ministry of Roads and Highways through the Ghana Highway Authority wishes to
inform the public and all Road users that the Kumasi bound section of the Nsawam
(Kwafokrom) – Apedwa Junction Road, will be temporally opened to traffic on
Wednesday, 22nd December 2021.
This is to reduce traffic congestion on the corridor during the Christmas festivities.
Please follow the traffic management measures put in place.
Ag CHIEF EXECUTIVE
ING CHRISTIAN NTI.
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023