Public Announcement: Dualization of Nsawam (Kwafokrom) – Apedwa Junction Road Project
The Ministry of Roads and Highways through the Ghana Highway Authority wishes to
inform the public and all Road users that the Kumasi bound section of the Nsawam
(Kwafokrom) – Apedwa Junction Road, will be temporally opened to traffic on
Wednesday, 22nd December 2021.
This is to reduce traffic congestion on the corridor during the Christmas festivities.
Please follow the traffic management measures put in place.
Ag CHIEF EXECUTIVE
ING CHRISTIAN NTI.
- Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 starts in September
- 5 Districts and Municipal Assemblies to benefit from 167.98KM Tamale-Yendi-Tatale Road Project
- Savelugu-Walewale road construction begins
- $15.6bn Abidjan Lagos highway: Ghana route most profitable
- Upgrading of Asikuma-Have Road Progresses Steadily