The 9km Township Road Project in the Kwabre East Municipality is progressing steadily. The project includes the 5km Kenyase road, the 2km Fawode road and the 2km Ntonso road.
The project being executed by Messrs Knapo Ltd began in November 2022 and has achieved 35% completion.In addition, works on the rehabilitation of 20km of selected collector roads are expected to begin by March 2023. The project includes the 8km Bosore-Aboaso Road, the 12km Mamponteng-Wadie Adwumakase-Ahodwo and the Mamponteng Town Roads.
These were disclosed by the Ashanti Regional Director of the Department of Urban Road, Ing. Francis Gambra when the Minister of Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah toured some ongoing project sites at Kenyase in the Kwabre East Municipality.
“Within a short time, you will see the level of road works going on here. Kwabre East means a lot to the government, and we know the worth of the constituency,” the Minister assured the chiefs and people of the area.
- PRESS RELEASE: Response to Statement by Hon. Kwame Governs Agbodza on Completed Road Projects
- MRH Chief Director adjudged “Most PR Friendly Chief Director” of the Year (2022)
- Roads Ministry wins Best Social Media PR Unit Award
- Government pledges to fix damaged bridge on Kumasi-Mampong-Ejura-Yeji trunk road
- Works on Kwabre East Roads progress steadily