Today, H.E. Nana Akufo-Addo will start a 4-day working visit to the Ashanti Region.
As part of the visit, the President is expected to inspect some major road projects in the region including the Abwakwa-Tanoso Road, the Ohwimase-Twedie Road, the Lake Road Extension Project and the Dompoase Junction to Aputuogya Road.
To this end, the Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Stephen P. Jalulah, this morning, led a team of officials from the Ministry to inspect works on the roads ahead of the President’s visit.
The Deputy Minister was accompanied by the Chief Director, Ing. Dr Abass M. Awolu and the CEO of the GHA, Ing. Christian Nti.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – PR UNIT
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”