Today, H.E. Nana Akufo-Addo will start a 4-day working visit to the Ashanti Region.
As part of the visit, the President is expected to inspect some major road projects in the region including the Abwakwa-Tanoso Road, the Ohwimase-Twedie Road, the Lake Road Extension Project and the Dompoase Junction to Aputuogya Road.
To this end, the Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Stephen P. Jalulah, this morning, led a team of officials from the Ministry to inspect works on the roads ahead of the President’s visit.
The Deputy Minister was accompanied by the Chief Director, Ing. Dr Abass M. Awolu and the CEO of the GHA, Ing. Christian Nti.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – PR UNIT
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins