H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, has expressed satisfaction with the progress of work on the Lake Road Extension Project and Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Projects. These developments were during an inspection tour of the project sites, as part of his 4-day working visit to the Ashanti Region.
The Lake Road Extension Project currently stands at 78 per cent physical completion while the Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Project is about 70 per cent completed.
The projects are expected to be completed in December 2021 and August 2022 respectively.
Find below the President’s tour of the Project sites in Pictures:
Source: MRH – PR UNIT
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins