H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, has expressed satisfaction with the progress of work on the Lake Road Extension Project and Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Projects. These developments were during an inspection tour of the project sites, as part of his 4-day working visit to the Ashanti Region.
The Lake Road Extension Project currently stands at 78 per cent physical completion while the Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Project is about 70 per cent completed.
The projects are expected to be completed in December 2021 and August 2022 respectively.
Find below the President’s tour of the Project sites in Pictures:
Source: MRH – PR UNIT
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel