C/R: 50km of Roads and 4 steel bridges to be completed by 2022
The Department of Feeder Roads (DFR) is expected to complete 150km of roads and 4no. steel bridges in the Central Region by the end of 2022.
Some of the roads earmarked to be completed includes the Bremen Asikuma – Asebem – Anyinabrim road which is over 50 per cent completed, the Assin Adubease to Adadeantem -Assin Ando road, 50 per cent completed and the Assin Achiano to Assin Breman road which is 41 per cent completed.
These were disclosed by the Central Regional Director for Feeder Roads, Ing Abudulai Braimah when President Akufo-Addo cut the sod for the upgrading of the Twifo Hemang to Nsutem road, earlier today, as part of his 2-day working visit to the Central Region.
According to Ing Braimah, the road, when completed, will provide access to farms, schools, clinics and markets as well enhance the socio-economic development of the people along the stretch.
Source: MRH, PR Unit
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins