Officials and Agency heads of the Ministry of Roads and Highways, joined the President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, together with his entourage to inspect the 3-tier Nungua barrier interchange.
The Nungua barrier interchange is on the La-Beach Completion Project under the Accra Intelligent Traffic Management Project.
The inspection exercise took place during his 3-day tour of the Greater Accra Region on Saturday 23rd October, 2021.
Source: MRH, PR Unit
Picture credit: @GhanaPresident
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”