Officials and Agency heads of the Ministry of Roads and Highways, joined the President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, together with his entourage to inspect the 3-tier Nungua barrier interchange.
The Nungua barrier interchange is on the La-Beach Completion Project under the Accra Intelligent Traffic Management Project.
The inspection exercise took place during his 3-day tour of the Greater Accra Region on Saturday 23rd October, 2021.
Source: MRH, PR Unit
Picture credit: @GhanaPresident
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins