Officials and Agency heads of the Ministry of Roads and Highways, joined the President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, together with his entourage to inspect the 3-tier Nungua barrier interchange.
The Nungua barrier interchange is on the La-Beach Completion Project under the Accra Intelligent Traffic Management Project.
The inspection exercise took place during his 3-day tour of the Greater Accra Region on Saturday 23rd October, 2021.
Source: MRH, PR Unit
Picture credit: @GhanaPresident
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023