Mr Kwasi Amoako-Atta, the Minister of Roads and Highways, has assured Ghanaians of the government’s commitment to fixing all roads in the country to boost.
…Speaking at the inauguration of a 10-member Governing Board of the Ghana Highway Authority (GHA) in Accra on Tuesday, the Minister said Government had made significant strides in the road sector, saying the sector was now more robust than had never been experienced in the past.
More here: https://www.gna.org.gh/1.21237565
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023