Earlier today, the Czech Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. Ján Füry, paid a courtesy call on the Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah in his office, Accra.
The two held bilateral discussions focused on trade, infrastructure and the railways sector.
The Minister expressed government’s appreciation to the Czech Republic for the Supply and Installation of Fifty (50) Composite Steel Modular Bridges between 20 meters and 50 meters spans across the country.
Below; the visit in Pictures
Source: MRH, PR Unit
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”