Earlier today, the Czech Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. Ján Füry, paid a courtesy call on the Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah in his office, Accra.
The two held bilateral discussions focused on trade, infrastructure and the railways sector.
The Minister expressed government’s appreciation to the Czech Republic for the Supply and Installation of Fifty (50) Composite Steel Modular Bridges between 20 meters and 50 meters spans across the country.
Below; the visit in Pictures
Source: MRH, PR Unit
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins