Earlier today, the Czech Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. Ján Füry, paid a courtesy call on the Minister for Roads and Highways, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah in his office, Accra.
The two held bilateral discussions focused on trade, infrastructure and the railways sector.
The Minister expressed government’s appreciation to the Czech Republic for the Supply and Installation of Fifty (50) Composite Steel Modular Bridges between 20 meters and 50 meters spans across the country.
Below; the visit in Pictures
Source: MRH, PR Unit
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel