Today, H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, will begin a 2-day working visit to the Central Region.
As part of the visit, the President will cut the sod for the construction of the Hemang-Nsutem road and the Nyankomasi Ahenkro-Assin Jakat road.
He will also inspect progress of work on the Assin Prada to Assin Fosu road project.
The Deputy Minister, Hon. Stephen P. Jalulah, is leading a team of officials from the Ministry of Roads and Highways and its agencies to brief the President on the above-mentioned projects.
Source: MRH, PR Unit.
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”