Today, H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, will begin a 2-day working visit to the Central Region.
As part of the visit, the President will cut the sod for the construction of the Hemang-Nsutem road and the Nyankomasi Ahenkro-Assin Jakat road.
He will also inspect progress of work on the Assin Prada to Assin Fosu road project.
The Deputy Minister, Hon. Stephen P. Jalulah, is leading a team of officials from the Ministry of Roads and Highways and its agencies to brief the President on the above-mentioned projects.
Source: MRH, PR Unit.
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel