Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase II: Govt’ secures $35.5m Japanese grant for project
…Minister of Finance, Mr Ken Ofori-Atta, signed on behalf of Ghana, while the Chief Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Ghana Office, Mr Araki Yasumichi, initialled for Japan.
It was witnessed by the Deputy Minister of Roads and Highways, Mr Stepen Pambiin Jalulah.
The signing ceremony followed the exchange of notes between the two countries on the grant agreement on September 10 this year.
Source: Graphic Online
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel