Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase II: Govt’ secures $35.5m Japanese grant for project
…Minister of Finance, Mr Ken Ofori-Atta, signed on behalf of Ghana, while the Chief Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Ghana Office, Mr Araki Yasumichi, initialled for Japan.
It was witnessed by the Deputy Minister of Roads and Highways, Mr Stepen Pambiin Jalulah.
The signing ceremony followed the exchange of notes between the two countries on the grant agreement on September 10 this year.
Source: Graphic Online
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins