…Minister of Finance, Mr Ken Ofori-Atta, signed on behalf of Ghana, while the Chief Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Ghana Office, Mr Araki Yasumichi, initialled for Japan.
It was witnessed by the Deputy Minister of Roads and Highways, Mr Stepen Pambiin Jalulah.
The signing ceremony followed the exchange of notes between the two countries on the grant agreement on September 10 this year.
Source: Graphic Online
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”