The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Department of Urban Roads wishes to inform the general public and road users that there will be some interruptions to flow of traffic fora period of one (1) month effective Monday 20th September to Friday 15th October, 2021 at the exit point of the Flower Pot Roundabout onto the Motorway.
This is due to the construction of the flyover onto the motorway.
Motorists are kindly entreated to follow the traffic management signs that will be placed at vantage points on the road.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
ING. JAMES AMOO-GOTTFRIED AG. DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF URBAN ROADS 17th September, 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel