The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Department of Urban Roads wishes to inform the general public and road users that there will be some interruptions to flow of traffic fora period of one (1) month effective Monday 20th September to Friday 15th October, 2021 at the exit point of the Flower Pot Roundabout onto the Motorway.
This is due to the construction of the flyover onto the motorway.
Motorists are kindly entreated to follow the traffic management signs that will be placed at vantage points on the road.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
ING. JAMES AMOO-GOTTFRIED AG. DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF URBAN ROADS 17th September, 2021
- Interruption to Flow of Vehicular Traffic from Flower Pot Roundabout to the Motorway
- Public Announcement: Suspension of the Collection of Tolls at the Buipe
- Bridge over River Oti will be my greatest legacy in Oti Region – Akufo-Addo
- Ghana/Japan exchange notes on Tema Motorway Roundabout/N8 Phase II Projects
- Cleaning Services at the Ministry of Roads and Highways Office Premises