The Minister of Roads and Highways, Kwasi Amoako-Attah, led a high-powered delegation to the Upper West Region to inspect the progress of work on some major road networks, destroyed by heavy rains some few weeks ago.
As part of the visit, the delegation paid a courtesy call on the Wa Naa where the Title “Yiri Maalibu Naa” which means Chief of Community Development, was conferred on the Minister by the Wa Naa.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – Ghana
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”