The Minister of Roads and Highways, Kwasi Amoako-Attah, led a high-powered delegation to the Upper West Region to inspect the progress of work on some major road networks, destroyed by heavy rains some few weeks ago.
As part of the visit, the delegation paid a courtesy call on the Wa Naa where the Title “Yiri Maalibu Naa” which means Chief of Community Development, was conferred on the Minister by the Wa Naa.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – Ghana
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins