The Minister of Roads and Highways, Kwasi Amoako-Attah, led a high-powered delegation to the Upper West Region to inspect the progress of work on some major road networks, destroyed by heavy rains some few weeks ago.
As part of the visit, the delegation paid a courtesy call on the Wa Naa where the Title “Yiri Maalibu Naa” which means Chief of Community Development, was conferred on the Minister by the Wa Naa.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – Ghana
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel