On day 2, the Minister inspected the following roads; During-Daffiama, Daffiama-Fian Road, Gouyire Road, Yizire Road and Navarewie road.
The Minister also held a meeting with the Tumu Youth Forum.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – PR Unit
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”
10-member Governing Board of the Ghana Highway Authority (GHA) Abolishment of Road Tolls Abwakwa-Tanoso Road Anwiankwanta-Obuasi Road Buipe Bridge Central Regional Tour Cessation of Road and bridge toll Contractors Daffiama-Fian Road Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Eastern Region - Roads Feeder roads Gouyire Road Hemang-Nsutem road Inter-Regional Route 6 (IR6) Lake Road Extension Project N/R Floods Nungua Barrier Interchange Nyankomase-Assin-Jakai roads Nyankomasi Ahenkro-Assin Jakat road Ohwimase-Twedie Road Oti Region Pokuase Interchange President Akufo-Addo Project Inauguration River Oti Road classification Committee Road Fund Road Fund Board Road Safety Report Road Tolls Stakeholders Sunyani Road Phase II Tarkwa-Agona-Nkwanta road Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase II Toll Collection Transport Sector Review Conference Upper West Floods Washed off roads Year of Roads Yizire Road and Navarewie road “Yiri Maalibu Naa”