On day 2, the Minister inspected the following roads; During-Daffiama, Daffiama-Fian Road, Gouyire Road, Yizire Road and Navarewie road.
The Minister also held a meeting with the Tumu Youth Forum.
Source: Ministry of Roads and Highways – PR Unit
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
10-member Governing Board of the Ghana Highway Authority (GHA) Abolishment of Road Tolls Abwakwa-Tanoso Road Anwiankwanta-Obuasi Road Buipe Bridge Central Regional Tour Cessation of Road and bridge toll Commissioning Contractors Daffiama-Fian Road Dompoase Junction-Aputuogya Road Eastern Region - Roads Feeder roads Gouyire Road Hemang-Nsutem road Inter-Regional Route 6 (IR6) Lake Road Extension Project N/R Floods Nana Akufo-Addo Nungua Barrier Interchange Nyankomase-Assin-Jakai roads Nyankomasi Ahenkro-Assin Jakat road Ohwimase-Twedie Road Oti Region Pokuase Interchange President Akufo-Addo Project Inauguration River Oti Road classification Committee Road Fund Road Fund Board Road Safety Report Road Tolls Stakeholders Sunyani Road Phase II Tamale Interchange Tarkwa-Agona-Nkwanta road Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase II Toll Collection Transport Sector Review Conference Upper West Floods Washed off roads Year of Roads Yizire Road and Navarewie road “Yiri Maalibu Naa”