The Minister for Roads and Highways has ordered the suspension of the collection of tolls at
the Buipe toll booth in the Central Gonja District of the Savannah Region.
The suspension takes effect from 6am, Wednesday, 15th September 2021.
The suspension is to ease traffic flow and mitigate discomfort to the travelling public, whilst
the Ghana Highway Authority carries out its periodic maintenance repair works on the
approaches to the bridge and the toll booth area.
Motorists are hereby advised to comply with all traffic management and safety measures
that would be put in place during the 4-week period of the repair works.
SIGNED: ING. CHRISTIAN NTI AG. CHIEF EXECUTIVE, GHA
- Asenso-Boakye charges contractor to complete Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 by October 2024.
- Roads Minister Asenso-Boakye engages Japan Ambassador on completion of key projects
- PRESS RELEASE: GOVERNMENT RELEASES GHC 150 MILLION TO PATCH POTHOLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY | 15th February 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023