H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, has cut sod for the reconstruction of the 47-km Mpraeso-Hweehwee-Oyimso roads and the upgrading of the Begoro-Feyiase Road.
The sod cutting exercise is as part of the start of his 3-day working visit to the Eastern Region.
Source: MRH – PR UNIT
- Tema-Aflao Road Phase 1 Progresses Steadily
- President inspects Bolgatanga-Bawku-Polimakom Road Project
- President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Dualisation of Yendi, Bimbila Township Roads
- Challenges won’t Affect Road Sector – President Akufo-Addo Assures
- Works on the 64km Ashaiman Roundabout to Atimpoku Begins