H.E. the President, Nana Akufo-Addo, has cut sod for the reconstruction of the 47-km Mpraeso-Hweehwee-Oyimso roads and the upgrading of the Begoro-Feyiase Road.
The sod cutting exercise is as part of the start of his 3-day working visit to the Eastern Region.
Source: MRH – PR UNIT
- CLARIFICATION ON CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLLS NATIONWIDE – PRESS RELEASE
- We only suspended operationalization of toll collection, not the law – Roads Ministry
- Excerpts of 2022 Budget Statement on Ministry of Roads and Highways
- PRESS RELEASE: CESSATION OF ROAD AND BRIDGE TOLL COLLECTION NATIONWIDE
- Year of Roads: “We will use strategic plan to complete projects”