Press Release: Traffic Diversions on Tema Motorway | 4th September 2023
The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Department of Urban Roads wishes to announce to the public that owing to the construction of the bridge over the motorway to connect Flowerpot to East Legon as part of the Flowerpot Interchange project, traffic diversions are being implemented on the Accra-Tema Motorway around the construction zone.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and drive at the posted speed limit and adhere to the traffic management signs provided during this period.
6 no. height restriction gantries (4.5 metres) will be positioned at different locations across the Accra – Tema Motorway prior to reaching the construction zone. Vehicles exceeding 4.5 metres in height will be redirected to exit the stretch through the designated route.
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel