PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Ghana Highway Authority, regrets to inform the general public that a significant washout has occurred at Doli in the Bole District, 25km away from Sawla on the N12.
Our preliminary investigations suggest that the washout was caused by a broken dam by the side of the Road.
Motorists from Wa and its surroundings traveling to the South are advised to turn off at Sawla and use the Sawla – Fufulso Road to connect the N10 (Techiman -Kintampo Road).
Motorists going to Wa from the South, should use the Techiman- Kintampo Road and turn off at Fufulso junction and use the Fufulso -Sawla Road to Sawla and subsequently to Wa and beyond.
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel