Response to Joint Statement Issued by Members of Parliament for Afram Plains North and South on the Construction of Adawso-Ekyi Amanfrom-Donkorkrom Roads
The attention of the Ministry of Roads and Highways (MRH) has been drawn to a joint statement apparently issued and signed by the Members of Parliament for Afram Plains North and South, Hon. Betty Nana Efua Krosbi Mensah and Hon. Joseph Appiah Boateng respectively and titled “President Akufo Addo Diverts 98 Million Dollars of Road Funds meant for the Construction of Adawso- Ekyi Amanfrom- Donkorkrom Roads to His Stronghold”.
The Ministry wishes to state that the joint statement is misleading and that the Members of Parliament could have easily sought the necessary clarification from the Ministry.
Click the link below to read the full Press Release:
- PRESS RELEASE: ALLEGATIONS OF ORGANISED CRIME IN THE AWARD OF ROAD CONTRACTS | 23rd October 2023
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES TO AID WORK ON THE TEMA MOTORWAY GRADE SEPARATED INTERSECTION (PHASE 2) | 25th September 2023
- Technical inputs help make informed decisions
- PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: ATTENTION MOTORISTS AND COMMUTERS | 17th September, 2023
- GHA replaces stolen bolts on Motorway Tunnel