NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
- The Ministry of Roads and Highways intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for the Cleaning Services at the Ministry of Roads and Highways Office premises.
2. The Ministry of Roads and Highwaysinvites sealed Tenders from eligible registered Companies as indicated in Table 1:
|Description||Package No.||Delivery Period||Tender Security (GHS)|
|Cleaning Services at the Ministry of Roads and Highways||GR/MRH/TS/0002/2021||12 Months||4,000.00|
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003, (Act 663), Amendment Act, 2016, (Act 914), and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic Ghana.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Ministry of Roads and Highways and inspect the Tender documents on working days between 09:00 to 17:00 Hours local time at the address (1) below.
5. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address (1) below and upon a payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 300.00). The method of payment will be by Cash.
6. Tenders must be delivered to the address (1) below on or before 28th September 2021 at 10:00 Hours GMT. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 119 days after the deadline of Tender submission. Late Tenders will be rejected.
7. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address (2) below at 10:30 Hours GMT on 28th September 2021.
- It is mandatory that Tenderers include in their tender the under-listed statutory requirements.
- Valid GRA Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate.
- Valid VAT Registration Certificate .
- Valid Business Registration Certificate with up to date renewal receipt.
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation with up to date renewal receipt.
- Valid Certificate of Commencement with up to date renewal receipt.
- Valid Registration Certificate from PPA
The Chief Director Ministry of Roads and Highways (Digital address: GA-107-2101)
Pension Drive - Accra
P. O. Box M.57, Accra.
4th Floor, Room 407.
2. Location for opening of Tenders: 2nd Floor Conference Room
Ministry of Roads and Highways
Adjacent Pension House, Accra
- Tema Motorway Roundabout Phase 2 starts in September
- 5 Districts and Municipal Assemblies to benefit from 167.98KM Tamale-Yendi-Tatale Road Project
- Savelugu-Walewale road construction begins
- $15.6bn Abidjan Lagos highway: Ghana route most profitable
- Upgrading of Asikuma-Have Road Progresses Steadily